Arya Samaj Services for Arrange marriage
Arrange Marriage Services
Arya samaj marriage is applicable amongst all religions. A hindu marriage can be solemnized between two Hindus ( often when they are of different religion or nations) Muslim or Christian can convert their own religion into Hinduism and become Hindus in the Arya samaj mandir with their own free will and consent. The minimum age for getting married is 21yrs for the groom and 18yrs for the bride. Arya Samaj marriage solemnized in just one hour, only you need to take all the documents or things required at time fire and the other elements are only witnesses to the ceremony. The wedding is conducted according to Arya marriage Rituals.
Requirement for arya Samaj Marriage in mumbai?
Arya samaj gives services to all types of in mumbai. This includes love marriage, inter caste marriage, inter religious marriage, court marriage, arrange marriage etc following are the rules and regulations that must be followed for arya samaj marriage
1) As government passed the rules for getting married. The legal age of a boy should be 21 years or more and legal age of a girl should be 18 years or more. Underage candidates cannot be accept in arya samaj marriage
2. Arya samaj will accept you if you are following Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism but if you’re not following the above religion and belong to another religion then arya samaj is done only after a process called ‘Shuddhi’ it means purification of soul and they willfully convert to Hinduism
3) Arya samaj will provide you a purification certificate after the process of Shuddhikaran
What are the vidhis included in arya smaj marriage?
According to the Hindu norms. You can opt from one of the two types of weddings. The first on the basis of purans called the pauranik method. This is the traditional Hindu wedding ceremony with lots of rituals spread over a few dates . And the other one is on the basis of Vedas knows as vedic marriage or the Arya Samaj wedding. It follows the vedic rules and is also one of the spiritually accepted forms of wedding according to the arya samaj wedding rules.
What should you bring on the wedding day?
- ID Proof
- Birth Proof
The list of Pooja material given below will be brought with you on the day of marriage-
- Two Varmala and Some Loose Flowers.
- 2.5 meter Pink Fabric For Gathbandan.
- 1kg of sweets.
Arya Samaj services for love marriage
Love marriage services
- Age of the groom must be 21 and bride 18.
- Any person who is Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, Sikhs can perform Arya Samaj Marriage.
- Any person who is not Muslims, Christians, Parsis or Jews can also perform Arya Samaj Marriage.
- Inter-Caste Marriages and Inter-Religious Marriages can also be performed in an Arya Samaj Marriage provided none of the marrying persons are Muslims, Christians, Parsis or Jews.
- If a non-Hindu couple would like to perform the marriage, the Samaj allows them to get converted through a process called Shuddhi. Muslims, Christians, Parsis or Jews, if, out of their free will and consent are ready to convert and embrace Hindu Religion, the Arya Samaj Mandir perform a ritual called shuddhi meaning purification for such conversion, and thereafter, such a convert can perform Arya Samaj Marriage.
Wedding rituals and procedure in Arya Samaj love marriages
An Arya Samaj marriage takes around 1-2 hours for the completion of entire marriage. All one needs are basic paper requirements, two garlands, and sweets! The wedding rituals involved in marriage are:
- Booking of Arya Samaj Mandir in advance and submission of required papers.
- After successful registration Mandir will give you a date for marriage.
- Wedding rituals start with, enchanting of the holy Vedic hymn and its explanation by Pandit Ji. Then comes the garland exchange ritual, where, the bride garlands the groom first. Then washes his feet, hand, and face. Then comes the ritual of madhupark se satkar (consuming of honey, curd and ghee by the groom).
- Yagna begins with groom wearing a sacred thread.
- Kanya daan is observed followed by holy rounds around the fire.
- Kanya daan is followed by ‘Pratigya Mantra’, The groom holds the bride’s hand and together, they take their wedding vows.
- Shilarohan, where the brother of the bride places her foot on a stone, while the groom recites mantras.
- Bride and the groom do parikrama around the fire four times.
- Kesh Mochan, ritual involves the groom undoing his bride’s hair gently and letting it cascade down freely.
- Just as Hindus, saptapadi or seven holy circle around the fire is observed.
- Hridaya Sparsh, where, the couple touch each other’s hearts and promise to be tender-hearted and gentle with each other ending with the newly-weds viewing the Dhruv or the Pole Star.
Documents required for solemnisation of Arya Samaj love Marriage
- 4 copies of coloured photograph of both bride and the groom
- Date of birth proof and address proof of both marrying parties.
- Bride and groom should be of competent age. 18 for bride and 21 for groom.
- Standing of two witnesses to witness the holy ceremony.
- In case where a marrying party is divorced, then, certified copy of divorce certificate issued by the court.
- In case where a marrying party is a widow, the death certificate of the dead spouse.
- Where a marrying party is a foreign citizen or holding a foreign passport or is having foreign residential address- Certificate of present marital status of the party/No Impediment Certificate/ NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA